What is CRM?
Customer Relationship Management or CRM Software is technology designed to help companies manage interactions with their customers and prospects by:
Keeping a record of all email traffic between your staff and your customers
Creating and storing documents quickly and easily through templates
Collecting profiling information on customers and prospects for marketing
Managing your sales team and their pipeline
Manage activities to ensure staff complete tasks at the correct time
Reporting on company progress and sales potential for the future
CRM takes the human error out of the equation and helps you to effectively organise, automate and synchronise your business processes. In the main CRM Software is aimed at sales activities, but a properly configured and fully featured CRM Software solution will revolutionise the way you manage marketing, customer service and technical support.
The end goal of CRM software is to find, attract and win new customers, nurture and retain existing customers and reduce the cost of marketing and customer services.
Not all CRM solutions offer all the functionality required to achieve all the above, so it’s important you choose the right CRM Software Solution.
What CRM Solution do we Recommend?
Why choose theCRM?
- Developed in-house and only available directly from us which means you’ll receive only the best support
- theCRM is the only “Omni-Centric” CRM solution available
- Great for B2B and B2C – no more creating companies for your consumer contacts
- Fully browser-based and responsive so you get 100% functionality using your Computer, Laptop, Tablet, Phone or Mac
- Email Integration without dependancy on an Email client
- Merge Word Documents with no dependancy on Microsoft Word
- State-of-the-art Microsoft Reporting